Film Triangle is for Film-Makers, Fans, and Distributors.
It's a web-based application where filmmakers post their films for purchase
which then get reviewed by fans.
Traditional (DVD, theatrical) distributors use the ratings to decide which films to pursue.
- Sell directly to the audience (even shorts)
- Set your own prices
- Interact with others in the business
- Market to traditional distributors
- A completely non-exclusive deal (for any type/genre of video content)
- Get great films at reasonable prices
- Watch the films when, where, and how you want with any media player
- Quality pre-screening
- See who (and what) is hot among cinema fans
- Find the most popular and marketable films
- The film festival/market experience without the traveling expense
How does Film Triangle work for Filmmakers? Here’s the idea:
- Register – provide contact information and verify your email address.
- Create an entry for your film and upload the video file.
- Set your prices for fans and distributors.
- Fans and/or distributors will discover your film on Film Triangle. They’ll purchase and download the file. A portion of the purchase price, depending on the prices you set, will be put aside for you and will continue to accumulate.
- When your income balance exceeds the necessary threshold, we will issue a check to you for the amount earned.
- Watchers of your film will review it and convince others to buy it too.
- Distributors will see the buzz around your film and contact you for a distribution deal.
To learn more, check out the Frequently Asked Questions: